Automatic and reliable object statistics operation requires Web UI script
A more limited automatic operation can be achieved by using the Node List View
Manual update and matrix information requires the
Clintons3dPlugin.rsx plugin. This plugin will already be installed if the Web UI script is installed.
Note that the rsx plugin may
VC++ runtime 2008
- install the persistent base if not already installed
- drag the node into the link editor
- delete the node from the scene after install is complete
object mesh and object matrix
- Left click the button for mesh statistics as well as a count of scene objects and scene object selection
- Ctrl drag the panel out of panels view to keep it open.
Push the update button to manually refresh the information. The object count and object selection count will not update with this method.
- Point Edit selection buttons
- face3 to select triangles
- quad to select 4 sided polygons
- ngon to select polygons with more than 4 sides
- choose the pivot mat tab to display the matrix aspect
- the matrices require the Manual Update button to refresh the information
- object stats values are only valid if something is selected in the scene
- Manual update counts for face selections is not good and the edge counts are
doubled for shared edges.
- Continuous updates and proper face counts are available by using the node list view
- The Web UI has the same advantages plus will update the scene object and object selection counts.
- the scene statistics script was removed because it was inaccurate and unreliable
February 24, 2018
- persistent install v2 compatible
- compatible with new batch installer
January 23, 2018
- persistent install
- add object and object selection count from the web ui
- removed scene statisitics display
July 4, 2015
- cleanup the ui
- remove buggy timer based update
- auto install, unique id and -1 button index