Clintons3dPlugin rsx v.1638408 required
- install the persistent base if not already installed
- drag the node into the link editor
- delete the node from the scene after install is complete
- unzip the LibraryPlaceTemplate into the trueSpace root directory - something like...
- right click to create, select or modify an existing library place
- left click to save objects or scenes with automatic incremental backups
- Select Library Place Folder - open a folder browser to select or create a new folder to hold the libraries. leave blank to select the trueSpace default library place, "Rs Main Libraries" in the trueSpace installation folder
- Select Recent Library Place - use the dropdown list and press this button to select a recently used library place
- Create/Activate Library Place - copies the selected template libraries into the library place if they do not already exist and opens them in the library view and library browser view.
- Reset - clears the recent places list and sets the default template libraries to Objects, Render and Scenes libraries
- library options - select items in the list to create libraries of the indicated type. The defaults are Objects, Render and Scenes
Library Place File tab:
- Save Object - save the selected object into the Objects library and at the same time save a copy to the Objects_BACKUP library. The name will have the date and time appended to it in the form YearMonthDayHourMinuteSecond.
"FloppyDisk.RsObj" will save as something like "FloppyDisk_20180522204010.RsObj" in the backup library.
- Save Scene - save the current scene into the Scenes library and at the same time save a copy to the Scenes_BACKUP library. The name will have the date and time appended to it in the form YearMonthDayHourMinuteSecond. "Space 3D.RsObj" will save as something like "Space 3D_20180522204010.RsObj" in the backup library.
- Open in Library Browser - opens the active libraries in the library browser
- Open Libraries - opens the actual libraries in the library panel view
- if the Object library is not created then the save and automatic backup buttons do not do anything
- if the Scene library is not created then the save and automatic backup buttons do not do anything
June 21, 2018
swapped left and right button actions